martes, 6 de enero de 2015

UNIT 9 "INTERNET CHAT ROOMS"


Do you ever go into internet chat rooms? Why? Why not?









Yes, I do. Usually I am chatting with my uncle and cousins in USA, helps me a lot at work because I can communicate with my colleagues and bosses that are in another city.

Also I use it when I study because I can talk in order to coordinate with my classmates and teachers for group meetings and group chats,  which I send files and images of  projects that leave me in the institute.

At one time this tool has helped to make friends not only in Peru but also in other countries, allowed me to meet new people around the world.
Some friends have found a couple by this way.
When I traveled Ecuator I used the chat rooms every day to talk to my family here in Peru.

And the best thing is that it is free!!!!!!!

Also I can mention the main chats rooms, which are
-Facebook chat
-Gmail chat
- Hotmail chat
- Skype      

- Yahoo chat


That's all that I can tell you about chat rooms.












No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario